View of Utah at the top of a mountain

View of Utah at the top of a mountain

Friday 16 October 2015

Halloween crafts & REAL baking..

After the girls had their nap, I asked if they wanted to do some halloween crafts that Peyton had picked..and they were super excited.  This was super cute to do with them, and Peyton is such a rockstar, being able to do things on her own, and so is Hailey, for trying so hard :)

Very proud..

Peyton's was the witch, I used the skeleton as an example, and Hailey picked Frankenstein..

Hailey got to choose where to put them..and Peyton wanted to pose with it..

Testing out some cookie recipes, and since all I have is whole wheat flour.. I definitely had to test out how they tasted.  The girls and I thought I tasted fine.. the husband, however..wasn't a fan.  These were sugar cookies, by the way!  I found they were really sticky.. everything was done by hand.. since I don't have a hand mixer, or a mixing bowl thingy..so I don't know if that's why, or if it's because I used whole wheat flour.. anyway..they didn't taste too bad.. you could just tell they were made with whole wheat!

No comments:

Post a Comment