View of Utah at the top of a mountain

View of Utah at the top of a mountain

Saturday 17 October 2015

Dance class with just mama!

So the girls and I are sitting outside of daddy's Union office..I think its so cool that you can even blog on your phone using their app..makes it easy to blog instant thoughts ;-)

So my hubby got picked up by his dad, so I had mommy duty of getting the girls up and ready and drive Pea to dance.  And honestly, everything went smoothly.. I don't know why I ever worry about doing things on my own.  I used to be so independent before I started dating Jesse..I've gotten so used to leaning in him.

During dance, Hailey did VERY well..I mean, I did pack a good amount of snacks, that literally lasted her the entire 45 minutes.  For some reason, the girls go-to feeling when they're bored..is that they're hungry.  I try as much as I can, to avoid giving the girls my phone when they're bored.  I'm not judging anyone that does, don't get me wrong..but at time when I dont have a phone available..they get really upset.  Same thing with snacks!  If I don't have snacks..they get upset.  So in a way, its a lose-lose situation if I'm not prepared.

Anyhow, the husband should be out soon :)

Here are a few pictures..
Teaching the girls how to sit properly..

Pea's up!

Spinning in the hoop..

Jump up!


Time to line up..

Here's a video of her solo..

Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!!

1 comment: