View of Utah at the top of a mountain

View of Utah at the top of a mountain

Wednesday 14 October 2015

Day 13 (P90X)

So today was Kenpo X DAY!  Cardio..YAY.. I literally had to take 2 breaks.  It really kicked my butt today, but I didn't give up, even when I want to.  For those who don't know what Kenpo is, basically is cardio based, and it's filled with punch, blocks, and kick combo.  With little to no breaks in between.  I'd say, a 2 minute break in between..maybe 3 - 4 times?

Honestly though, it is so fun.. pretending you know how to fight.. it's just very hard on your lungs..and thighs (ESPECIALLY after leg day!).

I don't have much else to say about it.  I thought I'd be able to push through, like I did the first time.. but I think the 3 day break killed it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment