View of Utah at the top of a mountain

View of Utah at the top of a mountain

Saturday 3 October 2015

Pea's 3rd day at Dance class.. & Day 5 (P90X)

Pea was so excited last night & this morning for her third day at class.  I had her dancing to, and listening to all sorts of songs & getting her to try and attempt some dance moves that she was watching on youtube (don't worry, no more twerking & booty shakin' for this cutie).

This morning tho, we woke up to our babies calling us to let them out..we usually leave their door open, before we call it a night (they have those safety knobs on their door)..and we got scolded by Peyton to try and remember to keep their door, "next time".  After that, she asked, "guess what's tomorrow??" ..Daddy then corrected her, and said..you mean today?  And she said, "Yeah!  Guess what's today? ..DANCE CLASS!"

She was SUPER adorable, and I know I said no more videos, but I just have to show you all today's solo..


As for my workout today?  Halfway through, I was on the verge of TEARS!  Mind you, I was a bit uneasy, as my husband is home on the weekends, and he was in the room during today's workout.. so you can bet I felt EXTREMELY self-concious.. and a bit embarrassed every time I struggled.  He tried to lighten the mood, by cracking a few jokes..but I was not having it.. I was too frustrated with myself, to give in.

Today, I had to work on more leg workouts, and different pull-up workouts (I used bands).  I had to switch from legs, to pull-ups, a couple more legs, and another set of pull-ups.  I was excited every single time I got to do a set of pull-ups, because it gave my legs a break.  For some reason, my feet kept cramping, so it made my leg workouts, that much excruciating..and uncomfortable.

Anyhow, I pushed through the entire workout..and it's SO rewarding, knowing that I didn't give up.  Also, it's MORE rewarding, knowing that I am putting myself through this program.. anytime I bring it up to anyone, they won't even consider it.  It makes me proud that I'm even attempting it, making me feel like SUPERWOMAN..he..he.. It's not easy, and it's not a workout if it's easy, either.  I hate this program, but I love it at the same time.  Hooray!  I swear, I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is craving a challenge..I DARE YOU!  :)

1 comment: