View of Utah at the top of a mountain

View of Utah at the top of a mountain

Friday 9 October 2015

Day 11 (P90X)

Today was yoga!  This time, I wore my yoga gear..and to me it definitely made a difference.  I felt more comfortable that I wouldn't have any loose skin in awkward places (yeah, my baby pouch..ha..ha)..I was also able to move freely, without having to worry about my shirt falling onto my face.

I was a little surprised with myself, I was able to do more, and last longer with some yoga poses, compared to my first time.  I felt awesome..awkward, but awesome!  I also had my laptop on, recording most of it, so that I could see what poses need adjusting.  I don't have a live instructor, or mirror..so it made a difference.

I've also noticed, my flexibility coming back.  Sweet!  I used to be able to do splits,  bridges, and what not, like it was nothing..  Watching my toddlers..usually it consisted of sitting on the couch, bickering with one or both of them.

Anyhow, I am SO sore.. hence the reason why I'm blogging so late..this yoga session goes for about an hour and a half.  So I had so much to do afterwards..didn't really think about what time I'd be finished..oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment