View of Utah at the top of a mountain

View of Utah at the top of a mountain

Tuesday 13 October 2015

Day 12 (P90X)

First day back at it.  Did legs & back, which KILLED..but wasn't as bad as the first time I did it.  Also, did Ab Ribber X for the 2nd time..it was extremely difficult to start, especially right after a leg workout..so you can definitely bet I took as many breaks as I needed.

Luckily, I didn't go ALL out on thanksgiving dinner.  Just gave into a little temptation of having more than my usually plate of food..and had just a teeny tiny bit more carbs!

When it comes to my appearance, I notice my face is slowly slimming down..not as much double chin (YES!)..and my thighs (which I didn't not realize how big they got in the last 2 years) are constantly hot..which could only mean one thing..muscles are eating away at my fat..(DOUBLE YAS!).  But, as always, my tummy is the least noticeable.  Not all these workouts are cardio based..but tomorrow will definitely be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment