View of Utah at the top of a mountain

View of Utah at the top of a mountain

Thursday 8 October 2015

Day 10 (P90X)

So, today was Arms, Shoulders, and Ab Ripper X.  The first time I did this workout, I used 15 lb dumbbells..and the dumbbells I am using, are the ones where you can adjust the weight, so the bar itself is pretty long, and it made doing the entire thing difficult.  So I used my Medium/Dark Blue band, and it was way more effective, and I was a lot more comfortable doing it all.  I'm pretty sure I won't be able to lift things over my shoulders tomorrow.

Now, the first week, I totally forgot about Abs.. so today was my first time doing it!  It was pretty intense, but I did my best and tried to do as much as I could.  They really aren't that easy..especially when you've just worked on your shoulders and arms, and are super sore from doing Plyo the day before.  Took as many breaks as I needed, to last through the entire video.

Needless to say, it was a good day..aside from my kiddies constantly running in, every 5 minutes, with all these questions..breaking my concentration!  What would I do without them?

No comments:

Post a Comment