View of Utah at the top of a mountain

View of Utah at the top of a mountain

Sunday 18 October 2015

Day 17 (P90X)

Early morning workout today.. felt really good afterwards.  I woke up with a big headache.. staying up late, then having little gremlins wake you up early in the morning is rough!

I did Arms & Shoulders today, followed with Ab Ripper X.  For arms & shoulders, I switched up my bands, and used the heaviest band I have, which is the black one for me.  I definitely felt the burn!  I normally have trouble with bicep curls, my tri's were my usual favourite workout..and I felt better doing both today.  I actually saw my bicep flexing as I did my curls!  I've also always had bigger arms growing up.. and I hated trying to fit my arms into sleeves that had absolutely no stretch.  It would dig into my arms, and over time it would hurt..I also felt a little embarrassed about my arms deep down.

And for Ab Ripper X.. I was actually able to do the first 2 sets, without resting..then I started feeling the burn in my thighs on the 3rd set..and had to take a few breaks.  I did most of my sets with no breaks, and I'm pretty proud that I was also able to do some set that had you working out your obliques.. I could NOT do it the first time.. but I can somewhat do it now..which is an accomplishment for me!

Anyhow, need to get ready to head out to my parents house for the day!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment