View of Utah at the top of a mountain

View of Utah at the top of a mountain

Thursday 15 October 2015

Some cheeat baking w/ the girls!

So, the other day we bought some groceries, and remembered to buy the girls some pre-made halloween cookies!  They are so cute, and were so excited to make them today.  Pea kept asking when we were going to mix some in the bowl, and add sprinkles, with dinosaurs and what not.  I guess I should make some real cookies with these girls! (They always have fun baking with their Ate Kai and Tita!
Taught the girls to spread the cookies evenly, otherwise they'd have some squished up and raw cookies..

This was supposed to be the, "Before" picture..to a, "Before & After" sequence.. we got too excited to put them in a container, I totally forgot.

They enjoyed taste-testing ;-)

The finished cookies!  Don't mind that squished one, I squished it by accident when I was taking it out of the oven..hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment