View of Utah at the top of a mountain

View of Utah at the top of a mountain

Friday 16 October 2015

Day 15 (P90X) & other random thoughts..

So, I just finished my workout for today, which was Chest & Back followed with Ab Ripper X.  Seriously.. it's still not easy..I'm sure it never does.. as they say, you just get stronger.  Chest workouts were mostly all push-ups, which are my weakest strengths.  I tried the first round of 4 different pushups with my toes on the ground, but the 2nd time around, I had to use my knees.  It also has a lot to do with my weak core.  Since I'm a week behind on Ab Ripper X.. I struggled with that too.  I wanted to quit so badly, but instead, I paused the workout, and took a breather with some stretches.  Oh, and I have to confess.. I didn't do Stretch X the other day, like I was supposed too.  I wish I did, 'because it's pretty difficult focusing, when some of my muscles (mostly my quads, thighs, and buttox) were feeling pretty tight.

Aside from all that, the other day I was over at my parents house with the girls, while the hubby's went to play ball, and I took Peyton, along with my sis and my niece, Kai (Hailey was supposed to join us, but she's going through the, "I only eat what I want" phase..so she stayed behind with my mom and brother), to the Dollarama over at Garden City.  Now, my hubby is always uneasy when I say I'm going to the store to buy something, because I almost always (not as much as before, since I don't do much shopping anymore) leave the store with more than I intended.. and he set the girl's limit to $20 altogether.  And me, I found a loop hole..he set the limit for the girl's, but not for me.. *wink*wink*.  So here I thought I'd get a few more things, which ended in a disaster.  Spent at least double the cost, but the girls chipped in.

I almost forgot to mention what it was we were buying?!  Remember when Peyton said she wanted to decorate her room with Halloween decor?  Well, that's what all the money was spent on.  Which wasn't so bad, compared to shopping at your typical stores.. like Walmart for Halloween stuff..which for the amount we spent..we probably would've been able to accumulate only half the amount.

Anyway, all the decor is up, and I think the girls are happy with their room..although, I sensed that Peyton wasn't satisfied..as if she needed more.. HMM!  Well, she picked out a pack of Halloween crafts, which I told her they can put up on the walls once they've done them..so seriously, that should be more than enough!

Here is what the Pea picked out for their room..as you can see, their room is chaotic enough.  With the amount of space they have..and the millions of toys they have.. I gave up on making their room look decent..

She just loooooves purple..

A little ghost, and some glow in the dark pumpkins..

This pumpkin, witch, thingy.. that I struggled AND failed to get down.. but their Tita came to the rescue, and helped us out!  (I thought those bats were also stickers.. but it's for the window..and too long for theirs)

And this teddy, which Pea picked out.. she actually wanted to sleep with it..

1 comment: