View of Utah at the top of a mountain

View of Utah at the top of a mountain

Thursday 22 October 2015

Day 20 (P90X)

Feeling so down lately, and always tired, wanting to stay in bed..and just sleep.  But mommy duties are a priority..so let's face it.. that's never going to happen.  Life doesn't stop, just because I want to hit the pause button, and sleep for an entire week.

Anyway, I really didn't want to, but I did my workout that I wasn't feeling to good to do the other day.. Kenpo X.  The first half, I kinda just did it.. not much effort into it, and I was still sweating like crazy.  Then during a break, if pulled something in my shoulder..and I think that was something telling me to stop slacking.  I was about to start the X jumping jacks, and as I was swinging my right arm up, something pulled..and hurt really badly.  I didn't let that stop me though, I picked up the slack, while stretching out that shoulder as much as I could, and holding my arm up, and eventually, the feeling went away.

I did it, got the workout out of the way, and I get a real day off tomorrow.. and I'm hoping I have enough time over the weekend to do my 4th week of workouts.. we will see though.

Even though I don't have many viewers, reading my blog.. this really is just a good way for me to vent, or just talk about myself.  No one seems interested when I attempt to talk about myself..and when that rare moment does come, where someone asks about me, I either freeze up and say something random, and then stop.. or someone cuts me off and starts talking about themselves again.

Being a stay at home mom, I don't have anyone to talk to, except for my babies, who have no clue what I would be talking about, and it would be pretty inappropriate to worry their little minds, with adult stuff.

But, hopefully I get off of this train of depression, and find my happiness soon!

2 comments:

  1. Don't feel glum! Sooner or later those girls will grow old an you'll miss how little their problems were haha. You're such a strong person, now mentally and getting there physically taking care of your health, and in so proud of you! We still need to go on that sushi date and seeing how October isn't working out it'll have to be November or beginning of it! I love you and keep on pushing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! I may be wayyy over-tired! Looking forward to our Sushi date heheh! Love you!!

      Delete