View of Utah at the top of a mountain

View of Utah at the top of a mountain

Sunday 27 September 2015

Pea's 2nd Day at Dance!

Welllll.. Pea had her second dance class yesterday, and she was ADORABLE!  I had helped her during the week, and had her practice some of the moves I noticed she couldn't do at the time.. I could tell she was excited, and proud that she was able to dance with the class.. she also got lost in her own world..spinning, and spinning....and spinning.  I'm SO proud of my Sweet PEA!  I'd say she was the cutest little girl there..but you know, a mother is always biased when it comes between their own children and other children..ha..haa.

On the other hand, Hailey did much better sitting with us, during her Ate's (older sister's) class.  I cannot wait to register her next year..hopefully she will have broken out of her shell!

Anyhow, here is another video of Pea at her dance class..

No comments:

Post a Comment