View of Utah at the top of a mountain

View of Utah at the top of a mountain

Wednesday 30 September 2015

Day 2 (P90X)

Second day of the P90X program..and seriously, I wanted to quit 20 minutes into it!!  I happened to be in the middle of it, when my husband was texting me (his lunch break is at 11:30AM everyday)..and I was not a nice person.  I was definitely kicking myself, because I was having such a hard time.  But, I didn't give up and I pushed through.  "Do your best, and forget the rest.." is their motto..and it helps!  I will definitely be feeling this tomorrow..I woke up this morning, not being able to lift my arms, and shoulders, back, and chest were aching!

We stopped buying protein supplements, but considering the alterations I had to make to my daily macros.. first phase is required 50%P, 30%C and 20%F (P=protein, C=carbs, and F=fat).. and it is nearly impossible to eat that much protein without any supplement!!  Otherwise..PLEASE tell me everything and anything I can eat with high protein, and low fat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment